West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invites application for the post of 112 Assistant Engineer through GATE 2017. Apply Online on or before before 24 March 2017.
Check all required details like skills, education qualification, age limit, applying procedure, last date of applying, etc as given below.
Job Type – Regular
Advt No. : MPP/2017/01
Job Details – WBSEDCL –
- Post Name : Assistant Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 112 Posts
- Electrical – 57 Posts
- IT&C – 17 Posts &
- Civil – 38 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400
- Job Location : West Bengal
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Full Time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Civil Engineering Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs OR Full Time 4 years’ B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 27 Years
Application Fee :
- Gen/OBC – Rs 400
- SC/ST/PH(West Bengal Domicile) – Nil
Payment Mode –
- Candidate will be select on the basis of GATE-2017 Score.
How to Apply for WBSEDCL :
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsedcl.in on or before 24.03.2017.
Do not forget to read all instructions from the detail advertisement link that is given at bottom.
Important Dates to Remember for WBSEDCL :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 24.03.2017
Important Links :