UPPSC Job Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 529 Lecturers, Scientific Officer, Registrar posts : Uttar Pradesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) invites Online Application for the post of 529 Lecturers, Scientific Officer, Registrar & Various Vacancies. Apply Online on or before 18 April 2017.
Check all required details like skills, education qualification, age limit, applying procedure, last date of applying, etc as given below.
Job Type – Regular
Advt. No. : 5/2016-2017
UPPSC Job Details –
- Post Name : Lecturers
- No of Vacancy : 408 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000
- Post Name : Scientific Officer
- No of Vacancy : 54 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400
- Post Name : Registrar
- No of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600
- Job Location : ( Uttar Pradesh)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : (Check education qualifications carefully with experiences if have).
- Candidate must have
- For Lecturers : Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks, at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Foreign University and Must have cleared NET by U.G.C./ C.S.I.R. in the relevant subject or SLET of Uttar Pradesh in the relevant subject or SET in the relevant subject accredited by U.G.C. OR candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC.
- For Scientific Officer : M.Sc./M.Tech in Physics/Forensic Science/ Mathematics/Chemistry/Zoology/Botany/Bio-Technology OR B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T. in Electronic and Communication/M.Sc. in Computer Science/ M.C.A. OR Post Graduate degree in Psychology/Forensic Psychology or M.D. in Psychiatry.
- For Registrar : Graduate degree or Its equivalent qualification and good knowledge of Hindi and English and At least 15 years experience in administrative and Supervisory level in any University, Government Office or Institute of Higher Education or at least 15 years teaching experience in Degree College or a University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : (As on 01.07.2017)
- Lecturer : 21 – 40 Years
- Scientific Officer : 21-40 Years
- Registrar : 35 – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation :
- OBC/SC/ST(UP Domicile) – 05 Years
Application Fee :
- Gen/OBC : Rs 105
- SC/ST – Rs 65
- PH – Rs 25
Payment Mode :
- E-Challan SBI
Selection Procedure :
Selection part is the main part for any recruitment. After Eligibility of Educational Qualification, You can Fill Forms as per requested vacancy. Selection for this Job category will be made on based on –
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for UPPSC Job :
(Read all instructions before to apply, your Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, Payment mode, Last Date to Apply etc). If all are fine. Proceed as now –
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online through the official Website of UPPSC, www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 03.04.2017 for registration and 18.04.2017 for Submission till 11.59.00 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember for UPPSC Job :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 13.04.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 18.04.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee in Bank : 13.04.2017
Important Links :
|Post Name||Lecturers, Scientific Officer, Registrar|
|No. of Post(s)||529 Post|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||21 – 40 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||18.04.2017|