Kerala PSC Job Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 25 Junior Public Health Nurse Posts: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites application for the post of 25 Junior Public Health Nurse( Gr-II) . Apply Online on or before 29 March 2017.
Check all required details like skills, education qualification, age limit, applying procedure, last date of applying, etc as given below.
Job Type – Regular
Kerala PSC Job Details –
- Post Name : Junior Public Health Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.22200-48000
- Job Location : ( Kerala )
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : (Check education qualifications carefully with experiences if have).
- A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification and Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course of 18 months duration) issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council OR Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate/Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate (Revised Course) issued by an authority recognized by the Indian Nursing Council OR Health Workers Training Certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : (As on 06.04.2017)
- 18 – 44 Years
- Age Relaxation :
- A/C to Kerala PSC
Selection Procedure :
Selection part is the main part for any recruitment. After Eligibility of Educational Qualification, You can Fill Forms as per requested vacancy. Selection for this Job category will be made on based on –
- Written Test (Either OMR or Online)
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Job :
(Read all instructions before to apply, your Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Fee, Payment mode, Last Date to Apply etc). If all are fine. Proceed as now –
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 29.03.2017
Important Dates to Remember for Kerala PSC Job :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 29.03.2017
Important Links :
|Recruitment Board||Kerala Job
|Post Name||Junior Public Health Nurse Gr-II|
|No. of Post(s)||25|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 – 44 Years|
|Last Date To Apply||29.03.2017|