HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)Recruitment 2017 – 509 Male Constables for Telecommunication Wing Vacancies | Last Date 20th March
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) invites application for the post of 509 Male Constables for Telecommunication Wing. Apply Online on or before 20 March 2017.
Advt No. : 03/2017
Job Details :
- Post : Constables (Male-Telecommunication Wing)
- No. of Vacancy : 509 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.21700/-
- Job Location : Haryana
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 and Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric standard.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 25 years (As on 01.02.2017)
Application Fee :
- General Category – Rs. 100
- Reserve Category – Rs 25
Payment Mode –
- e – Challan (State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank)
- Online Payment/ Net Banking
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected based on Physical Screening Test, Knowledge Test & Skill Test, Physical Measurement Test & interview-cum-Personality test. Physical Screening Test (PST) only of qualifying nature i.e. no marks shall be given for passing PST. All those candidates who qualify the Physical Screening Test shall be given a Knowledge Test of 60 marks which is objective type, multiple choice questions (provision of negative marking). The candidates after PST, KT and the scrutiny of documents shall undergo Physical Measurement Test. Candidates shall be called for Interview–cum-Personality Test on the basis of their combined scores in Knowledge Test plus Physical Measurement Test up-to three times the numbers of vacancies in each category.
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in form 20.02.2017 to 20.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of HSSC Recruitment Online Application : 20.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee : 22.03.2017
Important Links :