HCRAJ (Rajasthan High Court) invites applications for the post of 1733 Lower Division Clerk. Apply Online on or before 06 March 2017.
Job Type – Regular
Job Details – Rajasthan High Court :
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 1733 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
- Job Location : Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized and “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 – 35 years (As on 06.03.2017)Application Fee :
- Gen/OBC – Rs 100
- SC/ST – Rs 25
Payment Mode –
- Demand Draft (DD) in Favor of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur” payable at “Jodhpur.
Selection Process :
Selection will made based on
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court :
Interested Candidates may apply online through the website http://hcraj.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 18.03.2017 till 11.59 P.M. thereafter website link will be disabled & Send the printout along with all relevant document to the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur on or before 21.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission Printout of Online Application & FEE : 21.03.2017
Important Links :